Foodie

Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas Star Bread


Christmas has come and i would like to thank all my family, friends and readers for their support. I have baked a Christmas Star Bread as the Christmas Star is so very special and magical.  Although this bread does not shine but it does light up my heart to see the smiles in the family when it was presented to be shared.  Thank you Feeding My Enthusiasms for your inspiration.

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR.


For recipe click HERE

3 comments:

Mary Bergfeld said...

Lily, this is perfect for the holiday. It looks wonderful. I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary

Adina said...

Happy Holidays to you and your loved ones!

Cakebrain said...

Lovely looking festive food! Hope you had a Merry Christmas! Best wishes for a Happy New Year too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...